Workout Of The Week
Can't make it to a bootcamp? Restricted by time, kids or work? This is a workout you can do at home, or pop out on your lunchbreak at work and get it done! In 30 minutes you have completed a full body workout that is guaranteed to get your heart PUMPING!! Remember you get what you give out of any workout....
WARMUP - 5 Minutes of Dynamic Movements/Stretching
45 Seconds Work / 15 Seconds Rest
- Squat - Add Weight or make a Squat Jump for a challenge!
- Burpees - Make sure you clap at the top!
- Push Ups - Do as many on your toes as you can!
- Russian Twists - Add weight to challenge yourself, but make sure you master this one without first!
- Sprint On the Spot - High Knees!!!
- Tricep Dips - find a park bench, or a chair at home..
- Forward Lunges - Plyo Lunge Jumps for a Challenge
1 Min Rest
Repeat 3 Times Through (or 4 if you have some more time!)
You are DONE! You don't need to spend hours in the gym to achieve an awesome workout..!
Head Motivator / Personal Trainer
Work In Progress Fitness - Because we are ALL a Work In Progress..